Earrings with pink Keshi beads
1667009Regular price $140.00
These beautiful earrings, handmade in Quebec by jewelry artist Isabelle Kapsaskis, are cast in sterling silver in a beautiful leaf shape and then plated in 14K gold. The model is completed with a pink Keshi pearl.
With their singular, organic and refined style they will bring an original touch to any look.
You can wear them in three different ways:
- Assemble the pearl and the leaf in front of the ear
- Wear the pearls in front of the ears and the leaves behind the ears
- Wear only pink colored pearls.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Individually handmade, each piece is unique
- Can be worn 3 different ways
MATERIALS: 925 sterling silver, 14 karat gold plated
PROVENANCE: Montreal, Quebec
DIMENSIONS: Gold plated silver piece: 30 mm X 23 mm; Keshi beads: approximately 10 mm
WEIGHT: 11 g