Olas adjustable ring, oxidized silver
1668027Regular price $180.00
Each ring is unique! The upper part is oxidized silver and the two pieces are meticulously joined by small silver rivets. The light of the sterling silver and the hue of the oxidation bring out the texture and add character to this one-of-a-kind ring.
To create it, Isabelle first fuses the ring's plate with silver powder, then shapes it into a wave-like form, hence the name: Olas. This collection is inspired by the movement of waves as they come ashore on the sand.
- Adjustable. Please indicate your ring size in the comments box of your shopping basket, so that Isabelle can make a preliminary adjustment.
- Each ring is different, but similar
MATERIAL: 925 sterling silver
PROVENANCE: Montreal, Quebec
DIMENSIONS: Ring 3 x 2.5cm (1.8 x 1 inch)
WEIGHT: 20 g
- Gently rub with a jewelry polishing cloth.
- You can clean your jewelry with mild soap, a small cloth or a toothbrush and rub gently.
- To prevent oxidation, keep your jewelry in a dry place away from light.